About this Company:
Sunset Neon has a 35 year track record of helping leading corporations gain great brand recognition. Since its inception in 1982, Sunset Neon has grown exponentially in both sales volume and national reach. From conception through installation and post install maintenance programs, Sunset Neon is committed to ensuring our client's signage perfectly reflects their brand.
Sunset Neon Ltd. is located in Hamilton, Ontario close to major highway and public transit.
Structural / Graphic Designer Signs
- Create all designs; work directly with sales staff to create scaled drawings for presentations to customers and for the purpose of obtaining permits.
- Work directly with estimating department by ensuring design is in keeping with BOM (Bill of Materials)
- Create production ready artwork for router table, digital printing and vinyl cut lettering
- Create production and structural shop drawings for fabrication
- Minimum 4 years of graphic design experience preferably within the sign industry
- Proficiencies in Corel Draw a necessity. A working knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, Flexi Pro, AutoCAD would be an asset
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, work orders, prints, sketches, diagrams, specifications and charts
- Ability to follow detailed directions
- Ability to work with strict tolerances
- Ability to work in harmony with others
- Sign Fabrication Design: 4 years
Please send resumes including cover letter to email@example.com